The SyncMaster XL20 20" LED Backlit LCD Computer Display from Samsung is a flat-panel monitor featuring a thin-frame design, built with professionals and prosumers in mind. The display utilizes LED backlight technology, which offers much better color reproduction than traditional CCFL backlit displays. It also includes a USB color calibrator by Huey and a monitor hood for color critical applications such as publishing.
The display delivers a wide 178°/178° viewing angle, a 1600 x 1200 native resolution, a high 1000:1 contrast ratio and a fast 8 ms response time for the ultimate in image quality. It is housed in an attractive black casing and is manufactured with quality in mind for the demanding customer. The display features dual DVI-D and DVI-I inputs and an adjustable desktop stand. These and other features make it a great choice for video editors, photographers and graphic designers alike.
- LED Backlight for Color Accuracy
- The display features a LED backlight, which consumes less power and offers more color accuracy than traditional CCFL-backlit displays. A color calibrator by Huey is included to help take advantage of the monitor's 114% color gamut and Adobe RGB support.
- Dual Input
- The monitor features a DVI-I and a DVI-D input for signal connection. The DVI-D port can accept a digital signal while the DVI-I port is able to accept both analog and digital signals. This allows you to source the display from dual digital signals while at the same time offering compatibility with computers that feature legacy analog display output.
- Wide Viewing Angle
- The display features a wide 178°/178° making it easy to view the display from many angles. This makes working in groups around one computer a reality.
- High Contrast Ratio and Brightness
- The monitor features a 1000:1 high contrast ratio with a brightness level of 250 cd/m2, giving you bright and defined image quality even in brightly lit rooms.