The Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business is built for ergonomic comfort and efficiency. In order to provide optimal comfort the keyboard has a contoured keyset, cushioned palm rest, palm lift and adjustable keyboard legs. This is all to allow for a more natural, relaxed positioning of your arms, hands and wrist while typing. The spacebar is larger than that found on standard keyboards, and is split with a backspace bar on the left-hand side. This is intended to allow you to type more quickly and maximize productivity. The keyboard is compatible with PCs running Windows 8, RT or 7.
- Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position
- Split keyset design helps position your wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position
- Natural arc key layout mimics the curved shape of your fingertips
- Domed keyboard design positions your wrists at a natural, relaxed angle
- Separate number pad affords you more flexibility in your workspace setup
- Reverse tilt angles the keyboard to promote a straight neutral wrist position