The Stroboframe Digital Pro-T Flash Bracket is lightweight (only 14 oz, 396.9 g), compact and fast-handling. It has a swinging flash arm which uses a height adjustment knob to keep the flash centered over the lens at distances up to 10.75" (27.3cm) for both horizontal and vertical compositions.
The top surface of the machined aluminum camera mount is covered by Stroboframe's ProGrip. This is a dense, but thin, textured rubber material that holds your camera in position and provides a solid connection thus eliminating the need for an anti-twist camera plate even when using your heavier equipment.
The Digital Pro-T is designed so that you hold the camera rather than the bracket for a more natural way of shooting. It is very popular with photojournalists and other shooters on-the-go.
- The top surface of the camera mount has a machined cross-sectional recess and is covered by dense textured rubber material. This ultra-thin barrier grips the bottom of your camera body and provides an extremely solid connection. When your camera is securely mounted, this design concentrates the maximum frictional force to the outside edges of the mount to prevent twisting.
- The integral QR style camera mount is compatible with Stroboframe 300-BASE (receiver).
- Its pivoting flash arm centers flash over the lens for both landscape and portrait orientations.
- A built-in convenient fold away kickstand keeps the bracket upright when you place it on a flat surface.
- Its solid machined T6061 aluminum construction provides rigidity and stability
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty