The Dual Link DVI to Mini DisplayPort Converter from Atlona is a DVI to Mini DisplayPort converter designed to convert a Mac or PC with a dual link DVI output to a digital signal over a Mini DisplayPort connector. It is specifically designed to work with Apple iMac 27" and Apple 27" LED which can support resolutions up to 2560 x 1440. Users can use the connected monitor as their main display or extend their desktop using it as an additional screen. This converter is compatible with all Apple and PCs with a DVI or Mini-DVI connection. It features an attached DVI cable and uses USB as a power source, eliminating the need for an external power supply.
Please note! For Playstation 3 and Xbox users, you can use the AT-DP400 converter without additional devices at resolutions up to 720p. Make sure to set your source to 720p before connecting it to the converter. Even though it is unable to pass through very high resolutions, the Xbox or PS3 will only be able to view 720p because iMac 27" doesn't accept 1080i or 1080p.
The AT-DP400 requires a Dual Link video card that supports 2560 x 1440 in order to output 2560 x 1440 to a display. Please make sure your card is Dual Link.
The AT-DP400 will not support 2011 Apple iMac 27" with Thunderbolt connection.
- Compatible with all Apple Mac computers with a DVI output
- Compatible with most PC computers with a DVI output
- Supports Dual Link resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 or 2560 x 1440 (iMac 27" or 27" LED)
- HDCP compatible
- True pixel to pixel signal
- Xbox or PS3 users will be able to connect to iMac 27" or 27" LED without additional hardware (maximum resolution 720p)
- Full EDID management allows storing EDID information on the converter to make sure there is always a connection between the computer and display
- Re-clocking technology ensures the signal retains its quality before entering the converter
- Video pass-through, no scaling (EDID and HDCP compliant)
- Power over USB, no power supply is required
- No latency
- Stereo audio input allows user to embed analog audio to Mini DisplayPort connection and pass audio to iMac 27" or 27" LED
- Attached DVI and USB cables