The Westcott Ice Light is a dimmable, 5,200-5,400K LED source unlike any you've ever seen. The first thing that occurs to you as work with it is that it resembles a 20.25" baton or perhaps wand is more appropriate given the soft light magic that the Ice Light conjures. Hold it as close as you want to your subject; the closer you get the more Ice Light's wrap-around quality of light becomes evident. Since it's virtually heat-free you never have to worry about injuring the talent or damaging the set.
Power comes from a built-in battery that will run for 60 minutes on a 2.5 hour charge. And at 100-240V AC, you can charge it anywhere there's electricity. While the ergonomic shape easily lends to handheld operation, there's a 1/4"-20 tap at each end to mount the Ice Light to a light stand or other accessory. The Ice Light comes with gel clips, battery power/charger cord and carry case with shoulder and belt straps.
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Fully dimmable from 1.5 - 15W
- Built-in battery features latest Lithium ion technology
- Wide 72.6° beam angle (50% broader than most LED lights)
- Soft, Even Daylight Color
- Compact LED daylight light source
- Virtually heat-free lamps rated for 50,000+ use
- Wrap around frosted diffusion front projects soft, even light
- All-in-One Solution
- Run AC or DC Power for all day use
- Mount to a light stand, tilter bracket or mini tripod
- Includes gel clips to quickly add dramatic color or diffusion
- Heavy duty carry case with adjustable shoulder and belt straps