The best photographs are often the ones you never saw coming. Because there is so little warning, you need a film that can handle a wide variety of available light and motion, indoors or out, without losing subtleties in color, sharpness, and skin tone. Kodak Professional Portra 400-speed films give you that flexibility. You can freeze the action, stop down for extra depth of field, or pick up added detail in shadow areas.
In addition to all the benefits of a faster speed, you also get strikingly fine grain. So you can shoot with confidence whether you choose Portra film NC for natural color or Portra 400VC film for vivid color.
- Natural color providing natural flesh tones
- Designed to reproduce color as the human eye sees it; Low contrast, very fine grain, and natural colors
- T-Grain emulsion technology delivers smooth, natural reproduction of the full range of flesh tones, plus exceptional color saturation.
- Color balance: Daylight or electronic flash
- Suggested applications: Advertising/Illustration, Architecture, Corporate/industrial, Fashion/glamour, Medical/scientific, Museum/Art/Copy, Portraiture (electronic flash), Wedding (daylight and electronic flash)