The Brother ADS-1000w Wireless Document Scanner scans at 600 x 600 dpi (optical) and can handle 16 pages per minute. The scanner's duplex automatic document feeder lets you scan multi-page 2-sided documents in 1 easy step. In addition to standard paper sizes, the scanner can handle pages up to 34" long. A rear slot accommodates embossed plastic cards and business cards.
In addition to a standard USB connection, The ADS-1000w features Wi-Fi connectivity for sharing the scanner with others on your network. The scanner has multiple scan modes including scan to email, scan to FTP, and scan to OCR, Download the free iPrint&Scan app and scan to iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 7 devices. Additionally, a front-facing USB port allows you to scan directly to a USB drive.
The included software makes the ADS-1000w a comprehensive scanning package. Presto! BizCard 6 lets you scan and create electronic contacts from your business cards while PaperPort helps organize your scanned documents so you can easily find them when you need them. Additionally, the scanner comes with BR-Receipts which organizes receipts and exports the data to Quicken or QuickBooks.
- Automatic Duplex Scanning
- Scan 1 and 2-sided documents in a single pass at up to 16 ppm
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Scan from or send scans to computers on your local network
- Scan-to Destinations
- Options include scan to file, image, email, FTP, OCR, and USB Flash Drive. You can also scan to mobile devices using the free Brother iPrint&Scan app for Apple iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 7 devices
- Compatible Media
- Easily scans photos, business cards, and other documents up to 34" long; scan embossed plastic cards via the rear card slot
- Scanning Features
- Image optimization features include deskew, blank page removal, auto image rotation, and background removal
- Software Bundle
- Scanner comes bundled with a suite that includes desktop document management, OCR, receipt, and business card management software
- Receipt Management Software Included
- BR-Receipts enables organization of scanned receipts and lets you export reports to Quicken and QuickBooks
- Supports Industry-Standard Driver Formats
- TWAIN, WIA, ICA, ISIS, and SANE+ drivers enable easy setup to scan documents into a variety of applications