The BenQ Home Cinema Series W1500 1080p Full HD 3D Short-Throw Projector with built-in 5 GHz wireless FHD integrates the latest technology for big screen home entertainment and enjoyment. This home projector offers a built-in wireless feature and full HD 3D video. You also have the flexibility of placing the projector in any room, regardless of its size and brightness.
Full HD Compatible
- The projector is compatible with Standard Definition TV (SDTV) 576i, Enhanced Definition television (EDTV) 480p, 576p and High Definition TV (HDTV) 720p, 1080i/p 60Hz formats, with the 1080p format providing a true 1:1 image reproduction.
High Picture Quality
- The projector provides good picture quality due to its high resolution, home theater brightness, high contrast ratio, vivid color, and rich gray-scale reproduction.
Vivid Color Reproduction
- The projector features a 6-segment color wheel to produce realistic color depth and range.
- When viewed in a darkened environment, the automatic gamma control provides impressive gray-scale images which reveal details in shadows and in night or darkened scenes.
Wide Variety of Inputs & Video Formats
- The projector supports a wide variety of inputs for connection to your video and PC equipment, including component video, S-Video, and composite video, as well as dual HDMI, PC, and an output trigger for connection to automated screen and environment lighting systems.
Cable Free & Easy to Set Up
- The W1500 projector projects uncompressed FHD images from HDMI output devices such as Blu-ray, DVD, AV-R player, set top boxes, and game consoles without the hassle of HDMI cables and wall / ceiling mounts.
Built-in 2 x 10W Big Speakers
- All you need is a power cord and connection to the video source to have theater-like entertainment. The W1500 projector comes with 2 built-in 10W speakers with SRS, which eliminates the need for hi-fi or external speakers. The SRS WOW HDTM improves compressed & uncompressed audio performance by expanding the size of audio images and creating deep, rich bass response. It also improves audio playback quality by delivering a dynamic 3D entertainment experience with deep, rich bass, and high frequency clarity for detail. Additionally, the built-in speakers provide mixed mono audio when an audio input is connected.
Intuitive Lens Shift for Extra Flexibility
- Lens shift offers the extra flexibility to overcome any minor miscalculations during projector installation. All you have to do is adjust the switch next to the lens to shift the projected image up by 110 to 130% within the projector housing. With this helpful feature, you'll never have to worry about positioning the projector out of place again.
Big Zoom For Optimal Range in Any Space
- The W1500 projector's 1.6x big zoom feature frees up space with an impressive range of throw distances, giving you the freedom and flexibility of placing the projector anywhere without having to compromise on your current decor.
Short-Throw Big Entertainment
- Experience big screen entertainment in any room, thanks to the W1500 projector's short-throw projection feature. With a screen size of up to 84" at 6.5' (2m), experience gaming to the maximum without having to worry about space limitation or unwanted shadow puppets and image obstructions again.
- You can enhance your sense of presence when watching 3D movies, videos, and sporting events by presenting the depth of the images through HDMI interface.
Blu-Ray Full HD 3D Support
- Equipped with the DLP technology, watching 3D movies directly from Blu-ray DVD or even 3D gaming is easy.
2D to 3D Conversion
- The projector turns typical 2D content into 3D allowing you to convert 2D content into 3D images for 3D effect.
- The projector allows you to wirelessly project FHD images from HDMI output devices, such as Blu-ray players, DVD players, and desktop PCs.
- When you connect the projector to any HDMI CEC-compatible devices, such as DVD players, activating the CEC function enables you to turn both devices on and off with 1 remote controller.
- This special mode minimizes the appearance of motion blur and judder to give you an ultra-smooth view of all the action, especially in fast moving scenes during movies and sports broadcast. The Frame Interpolation technology combines motion estimation and compensation technology to deliver smooth pictures with enhanced clarity. It estimates the motion changes from frame to frame and inserts an interpolated frame in-between existing frames, resulting in smoother and life-like motion quality.
Enhanced Contrast Performance
- The W1500 projector features Texas Instruments' advanced DarkChip3 DLP technology, which projects high brightness and deep black levels by filling in the area where the digital micro mirror connects to its hinge, thereby producing smooth, film-like picture quality.
Brilliant Color Performance
- By matching the color gamut defined by Rec. 709, the W1500 projector delivers colors so real, that it reflects what the human eye perceives.
Rec. 709 Color Gamut
- For optimal color precision, the W1500 projector is built to match high-definition video standards such as the native Rec. 709 color gamut.
- ISF Certified Calibration Controls customizes the picture quality in any room, thereby offering optimized color performance calibration in both day and night modes that can adapt to any room's layout, size, and light levels.
SmartEco Technology for a Greener Environment
- The projector incorporates the Philip's ImageCare technology into its lamp system. It brings together optimized lamp life with uncompromised brightness and impressive picture quality. Moreover, it saves lamp power consumption up to 70% depending on the content brightness level when SmartEco mode is selected.
- ecoFACTS can tell you how eco-friendly the W1500 projector is. It uses arsenic-free optical glass, BFR / PVC-free casing plastics, and PVC-free plastic packaging.