The CapturePRO Camera Clip from Peak Design is a camera holstering system that securely holds your camera without the traditional camera strap. The system is made up of a clip and a MICROplate quick release plate, which together can support up to 200 lb. The quick release plate is designed for point-and-shoot and Micro 4/3 cameras and is compatible with all Arca-type clamps. The clip can attach to any backpack strap, bag or belt less than 3" wide. It is ideal for photographers who need their hands free and also need instant access to their camera. The CapturePRO can also be mounted directly to a tripod or monopod and be used as a quick release clamp.
To use the system, attach the quick release plate to your camera, clamp the clip around a strap or belt and secure in place by tightening the two hand-tightened bolts. Your camera slides into the clip, locks in place, and will not detach until you push the quick release button to release it from the clip.
The CapturePRO comes with a 4mm hex wrench for securely installing your plate on the camera, and a microfiber pouch for storing your clip when it is not in use.
- A safety lock can be activated by turning the release button, preventing accidental release and theft.
- Loops on the quick release plate allow you to use a hand strap and CapturePRO together.
- The quick release plate features a load-bearing D-ring screw that is compatible with sling-style straps.
- Injection-molded rubber pads on the quick release plates mold to the bottom of your camera and prevent your camera from twisting during use.
- A plate locking-knob tightens down onto the plate for extra rigidity and for point-of-view video.
- Your camera can lock into the CapturePRO in multiple directions allowing you to easily change lenses.
- All parts are made of corrosion resistant and weatherproof materials.