The black Pro Backpack 20 from Manfrotto holds a DSLR with an attached 70-200 f/2.8 lens, three additional lenses, a flash, and an extra DSLR body between padded dividers in the main compartment. It also accommodates a 13" laptop inside a dedicated laptop pocket at the back, and a tablet inside a padded zippered pocket on the inside of the front flap. For quick access to your gear, the front flap opens all the way down to reveal the main compartment. For further convenience, the Pro Backpack features numerous exterior and interior pockets.
Made from water-repellent Cordura nylon, this Pro bag features a multi-layered construction and a front shield that, along with four shock-absorbing feet, better diverts impact away from the middle of the bag. For further impact protection, the Pro bag features red rigid padded interior dividers that are built to withstand impact within the middle of the bag and maintain the interior shape.
For convenience when traveling, there is a nylon-webbed trolley strap at the back. For carrying the bag, there is a detachable adjustable shoulder harness with an included waist belt and sternum strap, and a grab handle at the top. Additionally, a removable rain cover is included for inclement weather.
- Exterior side zippered pouch
- Built-in zippered pocket on side pouch
- Two zippered mesh pockets for accessories underneath the front flap
- Hidden front tripod cup drops down from the base
- Two detachable quick-release belts secure tripods to either front or side of backpack
- Red rigid touch-fastened dividers provide a thick, shock-absorbing core to withstand impacts; each includes a flexible piece for creating more sections
- Zippered front flap includes two quick-release buckles for extra security and convenience when retrieving your DSLR from the top
- Rain cover accommodates tripod while it is attached to the case