The black water-repellent Advanced Active Backpack II from Manfrotto holds a DSLR with an attached lens, two additional lenses, and a flash inside a removable camera insert that fits in a retractable camera compartment. It also accommodates a 15" laptop, or select 17" models behind a dedicated divider at the back of the spacious top compartment. Additionally, the backpack features numerous storage compartments and pockets.
A tripod can be attached to the side of the backpack using a detachable quick-release belt that secures to a loop above an exterior side pocket. To attach a tripod, place a tripod leg inside the pocket and secure the top of the tripod with the belt. For comfort carrying the bag, there is a padded shoulder harness with a sternum strap. Also, a padded top grip handle and a rear trolley strap allow for quickly transporting the backpack.
- Two external side slip pockets; one doubles as a tripod cup
- Small exterior front zippered pocket
- Mesh zippered pocket in a spacious front pouch
- Two padded accessory slip pockets inside top compartment
- Detachable camera insert quickly removes gear to use backpack as travel bag
- Touch-fastener patch secures camera insert in backpack to prevent movement
- Red rigid dividers in camera insert create structure and protect gear against impact
- Touch-fastened tab secures laptop behind divider
- Floor of top compartment unzips to create one large interior space inside the backpack
- Removable rain cover for protection from inclement weather
- Ergonomically padded breathable-mesh back panel