The WMT-HOMEDVR4 4-Channel DVR with 2 Night-Vision Cameras (NTSC) from Swann is a Do-it-Yourself Monitoring System suitable for 24/7 surveillance of your home or SOHO premises.
The 4-channel DVR allows you to simultaneously record from up to 4 cameras at a resolution of up to 704 x 480 (D1) at 60fps. This DVR comes with a built-in 500GB HDD which offers immense storage space for all your footage. You can even set the DVR to smartly record only when motion is detected by the cameras for efficient utilization of storage. The recorded videos are compressed using H.264 video compression, which allows for high-quality imagery without stressing the network or storage resources. This DVR also allows you to back up important video clips or create an archive by transferring data via a USB flash drive.
The remote viewing capability of this DVR gives you peace of mind when you are away from your home or office. UPnP (Universal Plug n Play) auto network configuration makes it easy for you to connect to the DVR remotely. Using the SwannView application, you can remotely monitor your home or business on your 3G-enabled iOS, Android, BlackBerry OS, Windows Mobile 6, and Symbian devices. You can also access the video footage via a PC with Internet connectivity. Additionally, this system promptly sends email alerts to notify you in case any activity is detected.
Also included in this system are 2 all-weather, high-resolution cameras that are suitable for use both indoors and outdoors. These cameras feature the 1/4" Super CMOS sensor that is capable of recording videos with resolutions up to 400TVL. When it gets too dark to record, the camera automatically switches from color to B&W mode. Thanks to the 30 IR LEDs, each camera records images up to 32’ (10m) in the dark.
- Easy-to-install monitoring system for homes or small businesses
- 4-channel DVR records at resolutions of up to 704 x 480 (D1) @ 60fps
- Pre-installed 500GB HDD
- Motion detection based recording and H.264 video compression for efficient utilization of storage
- Archive or backup important data via a USB flash drive
- UPnP (Universal Plug n Play) auto network configuration 1
- Supports remote viewing on 3G-enabled smartphones with the SwannView application or via a PC with Internet connectivity 2
- Email alerts sent to keep you aware of a potential threat
- Can be controlled via an included remote control
- Suitable for use both indoors and outdoors
- 1/4" Super CMOS sensor
- Records images at 400TVL
- Up to 32' (10m) of visibility with 30 IR lEDs in the dark
- Day & Night mode for automatic switching between recording color images or B&W images depending on the ambient light