This 2-Point Bi-Color Light Kit with Stands & Bag from ikan provides you an all in one, ready to go solution for most small interview situations. The kit includes two iLED312-v2 light units; each light unit is suitable as key, fill, or backlight. Each light unit is dimmable down to ten percent and features a variable color temperature range of 3200 to 5600K, which allows you to quickly adjust your lights to match the environment. The lights run off Sony L-type batteries, and you can power each light with two batteries simultaneously for increased run time. The included AC adapters power either the lights or the dual battery chargers.
The iLED312-v2 light unit also features a built-in digital readout, displaying color temperature, dimming level and a battery gauge. The two included light stands extend from less than 2 feet to over 6 feet tall, and feature a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting stud for mounting the light. The entire light kit; lights, barndoors, stands, batteries, chargers, and power supplies fit into the carry bag.
- Variable Color Temperature & Dimming
- The iLED312-v2 features 312 LEDs, and a single knob that allows you to vary the color temperature of the unit from 3200 to 5600K. A separate knob controls the dimming of the unit, with brightness range of 100 to 10%.
- Digital Display Screen
- The dimmer and color temperature settings are controlled by analog knobs, but the built-in digital readout on the built-in display screen allows you to match the output of other units or repeat setups, if you have to go back and get pick up shots. The display also incorporates a four-step battery gauge so you know how much battery power you have left.
- Barn Doors
- The included four-sided removable barn doors are constructed so the doors can interlock together, limiting light leak from the edges, controlling light spill, and providing directionality to your light. The side doors feature articulating leafs that provide a fairly wide range of adjustment while still controlling light leaks from the edges of the doors. This adjustment allows you to vary the opening from narrow to wide, while still preventing light from leaking around the edges of the doors.
- Although you can attach diffusion gel to the barn doors, the iLED312-v2 features a slot for the included precut diffusion sheet that can be used with or without the barn doors in place. The diffusion is notched and a safety tab engages the notch to prevent it from accidentally falling out.
- The light unit features slots for two Sony L-type batteries of any capacity, and includes two batteries. The light can run on one or two batteries, you can use the AC adapter that powers the included dual battery charger to power the light instead, via the small power connector on the back of the unit.
- The light incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole in the bottom of the unit, and an interlocking rail system that allows you to stack up to three units vertically or horizontally, with a maximum of six lights.
- The Lightweight stands extend from a minimum height of under two feet to over six feet tall.
- They feature four riser sections, with a combination 5/8" mounting stud and a 1/4"-20 threaded screw, allowing you to use lights that have a yoke or a 1.4"-20 mounting system.