The MDR-10RNC Noise-Canceling Headphones from Sony are designed to reduce ambient noise up to 99% while playing back audio from your portable device. Its active noise-canceling technology is powered by a single included AAA battery and has the choice of three modes: aircraft, train, and office. The mode is set based on an analysis of the environment. The headphones themselves feature 40mm drivers tuned to provide accentuated bass response.
Two cables are included with the MDR-10RNC; a single-sided stereo connector and a single-sided smartphone control cable that is compatible with Android and Apple devices. The smartphone control cable also works with the SmartKey app on Android devices, allowing you to customize functionality. A single AAA battery, in-flight plug adapter, and carrying pouch are included.
- Automatic Ambient Noise Cancellation
- With the push of a button, the MDR-10RNC headphones automatically select the optimal noise-canceling mode (for aircraft, train or office) based on intelligent analysis of environmental ambient noise
- Beat Response Control
- 40mm driver units deliver balanced and accurate sound reproduction, while the Beat Response Control design provides a bass response for today's popular music genres
- Swivel Function
- When the music is over, swivel earcups fold flat and compact for enhanced portability
- Plays Well with Apple and Android
- Personalize and customize music, call and toggle control modes on your compatible Android smartphone with the downloadable SmartKey app and the configurable in-line remote with microphone. Also compatible with Apple devices