The ASUS VivoBook Q200E-BSI3T08 is an 11.6" notebook computer with a multi-touch display and touchpad. The Q200E is powered by a 1.8GHz Intel processor and has 4GB of DDR3 1600MHz memory for accessing short-term data. This notebook's hard drive stores up to 500GB of data and spins at a speed of 5400rpm. This computer also has 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi for high speed Internet access and a 720p webcam for video chatting.
The ASUS Q200E features Instant-on technology, which allows the computer to quickly power-on and awake from a sleep state. For sound optimization, SonicMaster and AudioWizard software come pre-installed on this computer. Weighing in at 3.1 lb, this notebook is designed for on-the-go use.
- Touchscreen Display
- With the ASUS Q200E you can use the native touch features of Windows 8. The display recognizes double tap and pinch-to-zoom gestures.
- Smart Gesture Touchpad
- Similar to the display, the touchpad on the ASUS Q200E recognizes multi-finger operation as well as pinch-to-zoom gestures. The touchpad also utilizes multi-finger scrolling and rotating command gestures.
- Instant-On Technology
- The ASUS-exclusive Super Hybrid Engine II provides smartphone-like accessibility and allows the computer to resume from sleep mode in a few seconds. Your data is automatically saved when the battery level of your notebook drops below 5%.
- Cloud-Storage and MyBitCast
- This notebook comes with 32GB of ASUS web storage free for three years - giving you extra space to store your important data. You also get the MyBitCast app that saves, syncs, and shares content with other PCs and portable devices. Documents, photos, music, and videos can be accessed and shared from your mobile devices wherever Internet access is available.
- Pre-Installed Audio Software
SonicMaster: Developed by ASUS, SonicMaster combines larger speakers and resonance chambers with precisely-tuned software that is designed to deliver rich, detailed sound on your ASUS Q200E laptop.
AudioWizard: This audio-tuning software comes with six pre-set audio modes. You can quickly switch between these optimized audio settings to choose the right sound for your listening environment.