The Gamer Supreme SLC6600 Desktop Computer from CyberPower PC features a 3.4GHz Intel Core i7-4930K Ivy Bridge processor designed to provide the processing power needed to handle some of the most demanding applications and games. This CyberPower PC comes with 16GB of DDR3 SDRAM, upgradable to 128GB for maximum multi-tasking support. With a 120GB SSD and 2TB HDD you have the ability to save nearly all of your movies, videos, photos, music and more. You can then play back your stored media content and games through the dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX780 graphics card complete with 3GB of dedicated video memory.
This graphics card comes equipped with one HDMI, one DisplayPort and two DVI outputs allowing you to connect your PC to a variety of displays. The integrated 24x SuperMulti DVD burner simplifies the process of reading and writing data to both CDs and DVDs. Found on the outside of the Gamer Supreme SLC6600 Desktop Computer are eight USB 2.0 ports, four USB 3.0 ports, two PS/2 ports, one coaxial SPDIF-out port and one optical SPDIF-out port all allowing you to connect a variety of peripherals directly to the PC. Along with numerous peripheral connection options, you can easily connect to the Internet via an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port.
Windows 8.1 is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles that update in real-time, which provide faster access to news, weather forecasts, sports scores, social network updates and more. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience.
- Intel Core i7-4930K Ivy Bridge Processor
- This CyberPower Desktop PC comes equipped with a Hexa-Core Intel Core i7-4930K Ivy Bridge processor with a 3.4 GHz clock speed and a 12MB cache. This Intel processor can be pushed to a maximum processing speed of 3.9GHz with integrated turbo core technology.
- With 16GB of DDR3 RAM you can easily carry out multiple tasks. For additional multi-tasking power you can upgrade the included RAM to 128GB allowing you to run some of the most memory intensive applications and play games with little to no lag.
- HDD and SSD Combo
- This CyberPower PC comes equipped with a 2TB 7200rpm standard hard drive along with a 120GB solid state drive. With 2TB of storage found on the standard hard drive you have the ability to store nearly all of your files from HD quality video, movies, photos, music and more. The integrated 120GB solid state drive allows for enhanced boot times when booting from this drive as well as the ability to access data quickly and efficiently.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX780 Graphics
- With a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce Graphics card you benefit from 3GB of dedicated graphics memory along with 2034 CUDA cores and a 863MHz graphics clock. Along with enhanced hardware, this NVIDIA graphics card supports NVIDIA GPU boost 2.0, NVIDIA adaptive vertical sync, NVIDIA surround with up to four monitors and more.
- Optical Storage
- Read and write data at up to 24x speeds via the integrated SuperMulti DVD combo optical drive.
- Expansion Options
- Grow your workstation with a variety of expansion options including four external 5.25" and six internal 3.5" expansion bays. Along with expansion bays, you can also utilize five PCI Express x16 and one PCI Express x1 expansion slots.
- This CyberPower PC is built within a CFI Boreallight Full-Tower Gaming Case.
- With the included USB gaming keyboard and mouse supplied you can start gaming as soon as you set up your computer.
- Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. The traditional Windows desktop screen has been replaced with a more tablet style design featuring tiles. These tiles are customizable to your liking as well as update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen.
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more.
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it.