The SpaceMouse Wireless 3D Mouse from 3Dconnexion is a wireless mouse designed to facilitate work with 3D software applications on a PC or Mac. Unlike a conventional mouse, which is limited to movement on two flat planes, this unit supports effortless motion in all directions. Simply push, pull, tilt, or twist the controller cap to simultaneously pan, zoom, and rotate 3D imagery on X, Y, and Z axes.
Increasing or decreasing pressure with the controller determines the speed with which the mouse responds. It is compatible with most standard 3D applications and automatically recognizes such programs already loaded on your computer, including but not limited to Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire, Solid Edge, UGS NX, and a host of other CAD and DCC applications. This model includes (2) programmable function keys. When applications are pre-installed on your computer, the mouse will revert to default function configurations associated with each program.
The SpaceMouse Wireless also has a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts for up to one month in between charges. While it's charging, you can even continue working.
- Push, pull, tilt, or twist the controller cap to simultaneously pan, zoom, and rotate 3D imagery on X, Y, and Z axes. 6 Degrees of Freedom (6dof) technology affords you effortless control
- The amount of pressure applied to the control knob determines the speed with which it responds
- 2.4GHz wireless technology provides the reliability of a wired mouse without the need for cables - micro-USB receiver plugs into your PC or Mac
- Built-in rechargeable battery lasts for up to one month, and the mouse can be used wired or wirelessly
- Included micro-USB cable handles recharging and data at the same time so you can keep working as it charges
- Mouse features a small footprint, brushed steel base, and two conveniently placed buttons
- Each of the two buttons opens its own radial menu for convenient mouse-click access to four application commands