The ultra-portable AAXA Technologies LED Pico Pocket Projector features a qHD 960 x 540 native resolution and a triple RGB LED light source that uses Vibrant Color Technology to generate expressive color reproduction. It is capable of rendering a crisp 60" diagonal image in dark environments and the light source lasts 15,000 hours. It features a USB 2.0 port and a microSD card slot that support multiple file formats. The projector supports quick on/off functionality as well.
The projector also features a mini-HDMI input and a 3.5mm composite AV input. There's a 3.5mm audio output and a built-in speaker as well. Other features include a built-in lithium-ion battery that lasts 80 minutes on a single charge and support for a variety of media devices. You can connect your computer, tablet, gaming console, smartphone, DVD player, etc.
- Tiny Optical Engine
- An optical engine smaller than the size of three dimes stacked together is packed into this tiny projector.
- Native qHD 960 x 540 Resolution
- The LED Pico supports a high native resolution that allows for sharper, more detailed images. Unlike ordinary projectors that become pixilated when enlarged, the LED Pico will provide a crisp image up to 60" in size.
- Vibrant Color Technology
- The projector's Vibrant Color technology and triple LED light source provides a vivid display with an impressive 193% color range.
- Inputs & Connectors
- The projector is equipped with a mini-HDMI input that supports up to Full HD 1080p signals. It also features a composite A/V input, as well as a full-size USB 2.0 port and a microSD card slot for projecting video, audio, photos and data from a USB storage device or a microSD card. The projector supports up to 32GB microSD cards. Other connectors include a 3.5mm stereo mini-jack audio output and a micro-USB charging port
- LED Light Source Lasts up to 15,000 Hours
- Conventional lamp-based projectors require frequent bulb changes with very expensive bulbs. The LED Pico's 15,000-hour triple RGB LED light source with Vibrant Color technology lasts 10 times longer than conventional lamps, so bulb changes are a thing of the past.
- Long Battery Life
- The LED Pico's rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you approximately 80 minutes of operation. Rechargeable and long lasting the internal lithium-ion battery makes the LED Pico a truly portable device.
- Easy to Recharge
- The LED Pico features a micro-USB port for easy charging, allowing you to charge it anywhere you have your cell phone charger. This ensures that you never run out of battery while on the go.
- Quick On & Off
- Long warm-up and cool-down times - sometimes for several minutes - are required for projectors using traditional lamps. However, the LED Pico's LED light source enables it to achieve full brightness within seconds and it can turn off instantly as well.
- The LED Pico's LED light source consumes less power. The LED is also 100% free of mercury. And since the bulb never needs to be replaced, there are no discarded bulbs.
Versatile Multimedia Support
- Connect computers, game consoles, digital cameras, smartphones, tablets, DVD players and more
- Onboard media player supports popular file formats
- Share movies, videos and photos with friends and family
- Bring presentations anywhere and everywhere
- Enjoy gaming and entertainment without large TV's
- Brightness of 25 lumens
- Supports CE and FCC Class A regulations