The Shure SCM800 8-Channel Microphone Mixer is a professional and compact (1RU) rack-mounted microphone and line level mixer with 8-channels featuring block connections. All 8 channels feature 1/4" phone inserts for direct connection to external processors, etc. Built-in limiters eliminate noise and distortion, and 48V phantom power is supplied to condenser microphones.
All input channels feature a low frequency roll-off and high frequency shelving for user control over input signal. An Aux input enables connection to additional SCM-800 mixers for up to 32 microphone and line level inputs. The SCM-800 is more than suitable to handle audio mixing for general sound reinforcement, recording and public address applications.
- 8-Channel Mic Mixer for General Use
- The rack-mounted SCM800 is appropriate for applications ranging from general sound reinforcement, recording, and public address use.
- Expandable to 32 Inputs
- The SCM-800 features 8 channels; multiple mixers may be linked for up to 32 channel operation.
- Mic and Line Level Switchable
- All inputs are capable of line level or microphone level signal. 48V phantom power is available for condenser microphones.
- 8 inserts are available for sending signal directly to effects and signal processors.
- Built In Limiter
- A limiter reduces distortion and noise caused by audio peaks.
- Low Frequency Roll-Off and High Pass Shelving
- All channels feature a low frequency roll-off and high-pass shelving switches.