The SuperNOVA 1000 P2 1000W Power Supply from EVGA is a platinum series power supply intended to meet the needs of the most demanding PC enthusiast systems. The power supply is 80 PLUS Platinum rated with an efficiency of 92% under typical loads. The ECO Thermal Control Fan System offers fan rpm modes and is capable of providing zero fan noise during low load operations. The power supply provides improved efficiency for longer operation, less power consumption, reduced energy costs, and minimal heat dissipation.
- Continuous Power Supply
- The SuperNOVA Power Supply provides continuous and steady power rather than short-lived peak power.
- Fully Modular Design
- It features high-quality sleeved cables and a fully modular design for optimal cable management. The fully modular design also reduces case clutter and maximizes chassis airflow.
- Single +12V Rail
- A Single +12V rail offers superior power output, rail stability, and compatibility with the hardware. The power supply provides up to 83.3A on a single rail for maximum power and efficiency.
- ECO Thermal Control Fan System
- The ECO Thermal Control Fan System provides silent operation at low loads, improved efficiency, and longer life span of the fan. It features rpm modes to provide zero fan noise during low load operations. The quiet 2-ball-bearing fan offers near-silent operation.
- Energy Efficient
- The power supply is 80 PLUS certified, making it very power efficient.
- Additional Features
nVIDIA SLI Certified
AMD Crossfire Technology
Japanese Nippon Chemi-Con solid state capacitors
Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection) and OTP (Over Temperature Protection) ensure your system is always intact