The 1TB ECO4 Series LH1581001 8-Channel Security DVR from Lorex is an enhanced surveillance solution designed to maintain vigilance and provide true peace of mind. Its 960H (960 x 480) recording resolution not only ensures high-quality live-viewing and recording but also offers a sharp, non-stretched, undistorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio that enhances your ability to view your world.
Featuring the innovative hassle-free Stratus cloud connectivity, the DVR allows you to quickly and easily connect to your smartphone or tablet, without the need for a PC: just download free App, scan QR code, and start viewing your world securely online! The ECO 4 DVR allows you to connect & view your system on any device no matter where you are. The DVR is optimized for use with 960H compatible cameras. In addition, this 8-channel DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
You can record all channels in real-time to the specialty hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video. You can customize the recording settings to fit your needs: record at 960H (960 x 480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
- 960H (960 x 480) recording resolution, D1/2CIF/CIF supported 1
- H.264 video compression 2
- Real-time recording 30 fps per channel; 16-channel @ 480 x 240
- Customize the recording settings to fit your needs; record at 960H (960 x 480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time
- Pentaplex operation allows you to view, record, playback, back up, & remotely control the system simultaneously
- 24/7 100% duty cycle 1TB hard drive pre-installed
- PTZ cameras supported (RS-485), controllable remotely via App
- Lorex Stratus Solution: Quick & simple Internet cloud connectivity 3
- Instant mobile viewing on compatible smartphones & tablets
- PC and Mac compatible
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Advanced controls via free Lorex ECO Stratus app include multi-channel live viewing, single channel search and playback, video and snapshot recording directly to your mobile device, and PTZ controls
- Automatic firmware upgrade checks for the latest firmware available, assuring you that your system is secure and up to date 4
- Continuous recording with motion-activated visual alerts inform you when motion is detected (e.g., when someone enters your store), so you won't have to choose between continuous or motion recording options
- HDMI output for convenient connection to HDTV 5
- Total of 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA, and BNC) allow you to connect to multiple monitors simultaneously, making the DVR suitable for setting up public view monitors in a business application
- Daylight Savings mode eliminates the need to remember to change the time; the system does it for you automatically
- Lorex DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) available as an optional connectivity method for advanced users 6
- Intuitive user interface with a simple copy feature allowing you to copy your settings from one camera to all cameras, saving time when programming your DVR
- Digital zoom allows you to get a closer view while in live viewing full screen mode