The HP LaserJet Pro 400 M425dn Multifunction Printer provides the ability to print, scan, copy, and fax documents and images quickly with high quality. It features black and white printing with a resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi and speeds of up to 35 pages per minute. Additionally, it has a monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages and networking features for printing from multiple devices in your network.
For scanning, the flatbed can offer color images with resolutions up to 1,200 dpi, while the 300 dpi automatic document feeder will allow for duplex scanning, copying, and faxing. These scans can be done in black and white at up to 20 pages per minute or 9 pages per minute in color. This is all done with the help of an 800 sheet total input capacity, with a multipurpose tray capable of handling envelopes, labels, and other types of media.
In addition to a USB port, the printer features Ethernet connectivity and an embedded print server so you can easily share the printer with your team. Additionally, HP's easy network setup guide leads you through the process of setting up, sharing, and securing your printer.
- Easily share the printer over your local Ethernet network
- 30-bit color depth scans for high quality images
- Fax with a modem speed of 33.6 Kbps and a transmission of only 3 seconds per page
- Scan to email, networked folders, or the Cloud
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and Business Applications allow for mobile printing capabilities
- 3.5" touchscreen LCD allows for changing settings and initiating jobs without a computer
- USB port for quickly accessing data and printing without a computer
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology and Instant-on Technology
- ReadIris software is included for optical character recognition and the conversion of documents into searchable and editable digital text