The black/blizzard Zone C410 Activity Tracking Watch from LifeTrak is a Bluetooth-compatible activity tracker, pedometer, and heart rate monitor built into one watch. It automatically detects when you're asleep and when you wake up. The watch also incorporates your heart rate into its calorie calculation. Its automatic precision tracking keeps track of your all-day calorie burn, all-day steps taken, and auto-calibrated distance traveled. No need to worry if you like to run in the rain or swim, the Zone C410 is waterproof up to 98.4' (30.0m).
The patented pace-based dynamic distance calibration uses an algorithm to adjust stride length by identifying if you are walking, jogging, or running. Another algorithm integrates your heart rate and activity data to provide a record for a full day's amount of calories burned.
Instant review is available for your results from the past seven days or from the past 24 hours. The Move C410 displays an ECG accurate heart rate from a simple push of a button.
- The sleep tracker feature observes how well you're sleeping based on motion and arm posture. It automatically starts when it senses you're asleep and stops when you wake up.
- An hourly sleep graph displays your active and sleep levels.
- Connect your Zone C410 to your smart devices using Bluetooth connectivity, and share your health readings with available open API health related apps.
- Enhanced step filtering filters out false steps from the step count.
- Individual statistic programming allows you to configure the watch to your weight, height, and age.
- A long-lasting coin cell battery means the watch requires no charging.
- Reversible and interchangeable wrist bands allow for color customization.
- The display has a backlight that can be activated by holding down the two side buttons simultaneously.