The SanDisk 64GB Connect Wireless Flash Drive allows you to easily transfer and share files across almost any device. It's compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices, as well as other Wi-Fi enabled devices and computers running Windows or Mac OS. No cables or Internet connection are required to use the drive. Data is stored on the included 64GB microSDXC memory card which is inserted into the USB flash drive. Once inserted, the stored data can be shared via integrated Wi-Fi connectivity with a wireless range of up to 150' and a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts for up to four hours on a single charge. The Connect Wireless Flash Drive can connect with up to eight devices and stream video to up to three devices simultaneously. Plus, it works with the free SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive App, which makes it easy to share, store and stream content.
- Wireless Functionality
- Capable of transferring data at a range up to 150' and provides up to four hours of streaming video on a single charge. Supports three simultaneous media streams and connects up to eight mobile devices at once.
- Mobile Device and Operating System Compatibility
- Works with Windows and Mac operating systems, as well as iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Kindle Fire, Android mobile devices.
- SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive App
- Download the SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive App to your devices and start storing, sharing and streaming.
- System Requirements
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Mac OS 10.6 and higher, Apple iOS version 5.0 or higher
Android version 2.3 or higher