The SLR Lounge Lightroom Preset System & Workshop V5 is a collection of 311 well-defined and efficient imaging presets for use in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 and 5. Based on an intuitive naming convention, these effects are easily accessible and can be applied in a fast, seamless manner when compared to manually applying multiple effects to images. Using a hierarchal system, presets are broken down into categories and can be modified in order to suit a vast array of photographic genres.
This application also makes use of a host of educational guides and user-submitted Mixology Recipes for continuous updating and refinement of how one interacts with the presets.
- Intuitive Naming for Efficient Application
Featuring an intuitive naming convention, presets can be easily located and applied using a systematic approach:
B + C + A + S
- First select a Base Preset (B) that is most closely related to the desired imaging effect.
- Second, modify image contrast, fade, and color by selecting from the Curves (C), which are organized by color schema.
- Thirdly, Adjustments (A) can be used to fine-tune the effect if desired.
- Lastly, Special FX (S) can be used to further modify colors, add film grain, or apply lens effects to round out the finalized look.
The entire process functions in a streamlined manner and is designed to save time versus manually applying effects.
- Presets Designed for All Types of Photographers
- Presets have been designed for a breadth of photographic styles, ranging from landscape, to portrait, to photojournalism, and include everything in between. This approach to RAW image developing enables one to speed up his or her workflow while offering numerous creative options for image refinement.
- Education and Community Support
- A wide variety of consistently updated tutorials and user-submitted Mixology Recipes are available through SLR Lounge for an continuously expanding set of creative options.
- Content Breakdown
311 total presets are provided:
- 69 - One-Click Base Presets
- 80 - Tone Curve Presets
- 80 - Adjustment Presets
- 24 - Color FX Presets
- 8 - Film & Lens Presets
- 17 - Legacy Mixology
- 30 - Brush Presets
- 3 - Export Presets