The Fujitsu fi-7160 Document Scanner provides color scanning at speeds of up to 60 pages per minute or 120 images per minute with A4-sized documents. It is designed to be placed on a desktop for convenient placement in a home or small office setting. Also, its 80-page automatic document feeder allows you to leave the scanner unattended for periods of time.
With dual CCD sensors, the fi-7160 features an optical resolution of 600 dpi. This results in high quality color, black and white, or monochrome images to be produced. Additionally, this scanner can output images at up to 1200 dpi with a 24-bit color depth.
The fi-7160 has the ability to handle documents from 2.0 x 2.1" all the way up to 8.5 x 220" with the long document feature. There is also a double feed detection sensor to ensure that no documents are missed. Along with the scanner, PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture are included for quick and easy integration of the fi-7160 into your workflow.
- Additional functions include Dropout color (R, G, B), Deskew cropping, Multi-image, Auto color, Black page skip, i-DTC, Advanced-DTC, Simplified-DTC, Error diffusion, Dither, Moire removal, Image emphasis, Color cleanup, Dropout color (None, Specified, Color saturation), sRGB, Punch hole removal, Tab cropping, Upper lower separation
- LCD display for checking status of the scanner
- PaperStream IP for fi Series is based on TWAIN / ISIS standard and can easily convert scans into image data useful for optical character recognition
- PaperStream Capture allows you to manage scanning settings and batch processes
- Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection stops the scanner when it hears the noise of a paper jam
- Skew Reducer ensuring paper is fed straight into the scanner
- ENERGY STAR and RoHS compliant
- USB 3.0 interface for quick data transfer to the computer