The white Galaxy Note 3 N9000 32GB Smartphone from Samsung is a powerful multitasking tool. This device has a 5.7" Super AMOLED display with a native full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution. For robust processing, the Samsung octa-core chipset is on-board, which consists of a quad-core 1.9 GHz CPU and a second quad-core 1.3 GHz CPU. The Galaxy Note 3 also has 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage. Storage capacity can be expanded by an additional 64GB via the smartphone's microSDXC card slot. The phone also has a micro-USB 3.0 interface for charging and mass-storage connections; the micro-USB port is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
The included S Pen stylus allows you to intuitively navigate the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system. Pre-installed apps like S Note gives you the freedom of writing naturally, just as you would with a traditional pen and paper. The integrated Air Command app allows you to quickly access five S Pen-specific apps from one central location. When not in use, the S Pen can be docked inside of the Galaxy Note 3 for safe and convenient storage.
There are also dual cameras built-in for taking high-quality photos. The rear 13MP camera is accompanied by an LED flash for capturing photos in low-light situations. With built-in image stabilization, you can capture images with reduced blur. Bluetooth 4.0 is built-in for wireless communication with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, along with Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet access. Additionally, this smartphone incorporates GPS with GLONASS for Google Location and Maps services.
Rear Camera: 13-Megapixel BSI Sensor, 1/3" Sensor, Auto Focus camera with Smart Stabilization, LED Flash (High CRI), and Zero Shutter Lag
Front Camera: 2-Megapixel BSI sensor with Smart Stabilization, Full HD recording at 30 fps
Dual Camera:: Dual Shot / Dual Recording / Dual Video Call
Camera Mode:: Drama Shot, Sound & Shot, Animated Photo, Eraser, Best Photo, Best Face, Beauty Face, HDR (High Dynamic Range), Panorama, Sports, Golf, Surround shot, Live effect
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- The Android operating system features a user-friendly interface, and is designed for intuitive multi-touch navigation. You can customize your home screen with frequently used apps and widgets, as well as create folders and shortcuts to often used items like system settings and bookmarked webpages. With the Android operating system, you will also have access to the Google Play Store, which offers a vast library or apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. And with native mass storage support, you can have your Android device interface with a computer for file management and content sharing.
- Wireless Communication/Network
This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 3.5G HSPA+ capable. HSPA+ is a cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds much faster than standard 3G; in some cases, HSPA+ comes close to 4G LTE speeds, but is more widely available than LTE because it uses 3G networks. With an HSPA+ connection, this phone should have no problem streaming video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 2G data networks for instances when you can't get an HSPA+ signal. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works within the Specifications.
- Direct Pen Input
- The Galaxy Note 3 recognizes both typing and handwriting with the included S Pen. This handwriting recognition technology can accurately read most writing styles and be transcribed into a message, or into the Planner, Alarm or Phone functions. This feature allows you to experience greater versatility and flexibility.
- My Magazine User Interface
- My Magazine takes advantage of the Galaxy Note 3's large screen with its magazine-type interface. You can enjoy news, social media, and more in one place.
- Pre-Installed Samsung Apps
- Air Command: Get instant access to five S Pen apps
- Action Memo - Scrapbook: Track down and categorize images, videos, and other contents
- Action Memo - S Finder: Search your entire phone; from hand-written memos to the Internet
- S Note: scribble notes, browse through them and edit them without having to rewrite or redraw anything
- Easy Clip: Neatly crop images
- Multi Window: View two applications at once on the same screen
- Pen Window: Multitask via newly opened windows without interrupting your work on the main screen
- RGB light
- Temperature & Humidity
- Other Features
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Dual-band Wi-Fi
- DLNA compatible
- AGPS with GLONASS support
- Bluetooth Profile: PBAP, A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, OPP, SAP, HID, PAN, DI, MAP
- Alert Types: Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtone
- ANT+ support
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- Air gestures
- SNS integration
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- TV-out (via optional MHL A/V link)
- Predictive text input (Swype)