The PocketWizard PowerMC2 Receiver Module works with the Einstein E640 flash unit to provide wireless power control using ControlTL technology. The module plugs directly into the flash and operates remotely with either a MiniTT1 or FlexTT5 for adjustment of power settings via flash exposure compensation in-camera, however it will act as a simple trigger with any PocketWizard radio.
The ControlTL firmware is programmable and upgradeable as well as offering a wide variety of additional features. One of these functions is ZoneControl, which works with AC3 ZoneController or MultiMAX radio for controlling up to three zones of light. Also, it has PowerTracking and HyperSync for even more control and it is designed to receive its power from the attached flash unit.
- Manual Power Control allows you to adjust power of the flash through either Flash Exposure Compensation in-camera or through an AC3 ZoneController radio for zone power control
- ZoneControl works with AC3 ZoneController or MultiMAX radio to control up to three zones: A, B, and C
- PowerTracking automatically compensates power settings based on changes in ISO, aperture, or flash exposure compensation in Auto mode
- HyperSync allows users to reach faster sync speed with full power flashes
- USB port allows for connection to program the channel and zone as well as power settings, modeling light settings, and beep options. It also allows the unit to be upgraded