The 34UM95-P 34" Widescreen LED Backlit UltraWide IPS Monitor from LG features an UltraWide 21:9 aspect ratio allowing you to divide the display into either two or four separate sections eliminating the need to flip between documents. The enhanced aspect ratio is accompanied by an ultra high definition screen resolution of 3440 x 1440 at 60 Hz. The display also comes equipped with a 320 cd/m² brightness rating, and a 1,000:1 contrast ratio.
Setup and configuration of the 34UM95-P is simple as it comes equipped with two HDMI ports and one DisplayPort. You will also find two Thunderbolt ports on this monitor to daisy chain it to other compatible Thunderbolt devices. Once configured you can view this IPS display from nearly any angle as it supports 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
- UltraWide 21:9 Aspect Ratio
- With an UltraWide 21:9 aspect ratio movies and games become more immersive. In addition to multimedia playback, the UltraWide display makes it easy to view multiple documents at the same time, eliminating the need to flip back and forth between them.
- Quad High Definition Display
The 3440 x 1440 UltraWide QHD display offers enhanced picture quality. Its pixel area is about 1.8 times larger than an UltraWide Full HD 21:9 monitor, and about 2.4 times larger than a Full HD 16:9 monitor. It provides an efficient environment in using Microsoft Office programs showing 47 columns and 63 rows in excel.
Disclaimer: 21:9 Screen or 3440 x 1440 (60 Hz) resolution may not be available depending on content, device, interface or graphic card
- sRGB 99%
With over 99% coverage of the sRGB spectrum, this LG monitor is a great solution for professional photographers, graphic designers or anyone looking for highly accurate color.
Disclaimer: Color mode conversion between Adobe RGB and sRGB is available on the "Color Mode" menu
- Mac Compatible
The 21:9 widescreen and 4-Screen Split will simplify working with multiple graphics windows.
Disclaimer: Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
- Screen Splitter
Multitasking doesn't have to mean shuffling back and forth between windows. With a single click, the 4-Screen Split feature divides the screen into as many as four customizable segments, two-by-two allowing you to see four different windows at the same time.
Disclaimer: Screen Split software runs on Windows Vista/7/8 and Mac OS
- Dual Linkup
- The Dual Linkup feature allows two compatible portable devices--such as a computer, camera, phone, or Blu-ray player--to be connected to the monitor, and both can be viewed on the same screen simultaneously.
- This monitor's Thunderbolt input/output port allows you to connect up to six compatible devices, moving data between them with enhanced speed. The two channels of 10-gigabits-per-second throughput in both directions are up to 20X faster than USB 2.0.
- The DisplayPort digital video interface is used to connect a high-performance video source to a high-resolution monitor. With its advanced design, a DisplayPort cable can also be used to carry audio, USB signals and other data as well.
- LED Backlighting
- LG's LED backlighting delivers enhanced brightness and amazing image clarity. You'll see richer colors and deeper blacks too, and LEDs offer greater energy efficiency compared to conventional LCD monitors.
- In-Plane Switching
- IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology enhances the performance of liquid crystal displays. Response times are shortened, color reproduction is improved, and users can now view the screen at virtually any angle.
- Hardware Calibration Ready
This LG monitor is designed to work with compatible calibration devices that take specific readings and guide you through precise adjustments of color, brightness and more.
Disclaimer: Hardware Calibration support may differ depending on user's environment. Calibrator sold separately
- 5,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- A dynamic contrast ratio of 5,000,000:1 assures strong video performance, with deep blacks, bright whites and more dynamic colors.