The BL3200PT 32" Widescreen LED Backlit LCD Monitor from BenQ allows you to see all the details, such as when working with CAD projects as it offers a full 32" display supporting resolutions up to 2560 x 1440, a 4 ms response time, a brightness of 300 cd/m², and a 3,000:1 contrast ratio. Along with the enhanced resolution found on this BenQ monitor, you also benefit from a 100% sRGB color gamut for improved color accuracy and support for up to 1.07 billion colors.
Setup and configuration of this BenQ monitor is simple as it supports D-sub, DVI, DisplayPort 1.2, and HDMI inputs. This monitor also comes equipped with an integrated USB hub, headphone jack, and line in port for additional connectivity options. Once configured, you can adjust the orientation of the monitor by tilting, swiveling, pivoting, raising, or lowering the monitor to take full advantage of the 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
When viewing a monitor for long periods of time the eyes can suffer from fatigue and strain. As a result, BenQ has utilized ZeroFlicker technology to virtually eliminate all flicker within the monitor. Additionally, this monitor offers low blue light mode to reduce eye discomfort for healthier viewing.
- 32" of WQHD Resolution
- Features such as 2560 x 1440 WQHD resolution and 32" of monitor real estate decreases scrolling to zoom in and out of views, boosting design productivity.
- Great Color Monitor with Wide-Viewing Angle Panel & 100% sRGB
- BenQ's advanced 100% sRGB screen technology delivers colors with enhanced precision along with greater detail at a variety of viewing angles.
- Rotate the Screen and Partition Desktops
- Auto Pivot detects the rotation of the monitor and dynamically rotates display content automatically. All windows will be equally proportioned and displayed on the screen when clicking on the Desktop Partition icon. This allows you to compare designs with just one simple click. Moreover, you can preset different picture modes for each frequently used application. Display Pilot will automatically switch to your preferred viewing mode.
- CAD/CAM Mode for Precision Design
- The unique CAD/CAM Mode is specially designed to enhance work efficiency and increase eye comfort for CAD/CAM designers. With an enhanced 3,000:1 color contrast, every line is distinguished.
- Animation Mode
- To clearly distinguish texture details in dark areas, BenQ developed Animation Mode that enhanced brightness in dark zones without overexposing bright areas. With ten levels of brightness, the Animation Mode provides improved comfort and freedom.
- Zero Flicker
- The ZeroFlicker technology eliminates flickering at all brightness levels, effectively resulting in enhanced eye comfort. Conventional LCD screens flick 200 times per second. Your eyes may not see those flickers, but they can feel them.
- Low Level Blue Light Mode
- BenQ's Low Blue Light technology is designed to deal with the everyday problem of blue light exposure and provides for healthier time spent in front of your computer. Switch to one of the four preset Low Blue Light Modes from the OSD hot key (multimedia - 30% reduction, web-surfing - 50% reduction, Office - 60% reduction, reading - 70% reduction) for enhanced viewing comfort.
- Eye Protect Sensor
- Ambient light levels are automatically detected to help adjust the monitor brightness throughout the day for optimized clarity and viewing comfort. The Smart Reminder feature reminds you to take a break from staring into the computer screen at preset intervals of 20, 40, 60 and 100 minutes.
- I/O Ports on the Side
- I/O ports on the side of the screen brings all your content together in one convenient package. Two USB 3.0 ports and an SD card reader provide fast data transmissions.
- OSD Controller
- This unique control device is docked to the stand of the BL3200PT monitor, providing you remote access to the OSD menu. Three pre-set hot keys allow quick switching between 1. sRGB Mode, 2. CAD/CAM Mode, 3. Low Blue Light Mode, and also allows you to assign your own set of display modes.
- Ergo Design
- The BL3200PT is designed to save as much of your workspace as possible. Its compact stand architecture enables the screen to sit at the very edge of the desk to maximize your working space and comfort.
- Slim Bezel for Dual Monitor Setup
- The slim bezel makes the monitor lighter and larger. In a multi-display setup with two or more units, thin bezels are less intrusive and effectively expand your workspace.
- Extensive Range of Monitor Adjustments
- With the ability to adjust the height, tilt, pivot, stroke, and swivel aspects of the monitor you can tailor your own desk space to best suit your viewing preferences. A maximum 150 mm distance between the screen bottom and the base affords you enhanced flexibility.