The E12 LED Flashlight from Fenix is an easy to operate, ultra-compact, three-mode LED flashlight. The CREE XP-E2 LED delivers a maximum 130 lumen beam using just one AA battery. A second mode has 50 lumens output, and a low mode has 8 lumens output. The E12 is waterproof to 6.5', and impact resistant up to a 3.3' fall. Its 3.5" body is constructed from hard-anodized aluminum with a high-efficiency total reflection lens. A digitally regulated circuit maintains constant brightness in the beam and a tail cap switch provides on/off and mode selection.
At the 130-lumen output, the maximum runtime is 1.5 hours. At 50 lumens, the maximum runtime is 6.5 hours, and at the lowest 8-lumen output, it can operate for up to 40 hours. Reverse polarity protection guards against damage from accidentally inserting the battery in the wrong orientation. It weighs just 1 oz without battery.
- Compact, easy-to-use flashlight with three output levels.
Maximum of 130 lumens, with up to a 1.5-hour runtime
Second mode produces 50 lumens with an 6.5-hour runtime
Third mode is 8 lumens with a maximum runtime of 40 hours.
Runtimes are based on usage with a NiMH AA battery. When using an alkaline AA battery, runtimes are shorter.
- Produces 1936 candelas and a beam that travels approximately 289'.
- Waterproof to IPX8 standard--6.5' depth, and impact resistant to 3.3' (1.0 m)
- Made of hard-anodized aluminum alloy with a high-efficiency total reflection broad beam lens.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight for convenient carry in pocket or purse. Measures just 3.5" and weighs 1 oz.
- CREE XP-E2 LED with a 50,000-hour lifetime
- Powered by 1x NiMH or Alkaline AA battery, with reverse polarity protection and over-heat protection.