The RocketStor 5411A USB 3.0 to SSD/SATA Hard Drive Docking Station by HighPoint is an easy and quick way to add high-speed, multi-terabyte SATA storage to any computer with USB support. Simply take any 2.5" or 3.5" SATA hard drive or solid state drive (including older SATA I/II drives) and place it into the dock. The USB 3.0 connectivity will deliver transfer rates up to 5 Gb/s so that you can quickly backup, access and archive your data. It will accept drives up to 6TB in size. No drivers required - this dock connects without drivers or additional software installation.
- Instantly Access SATA Drives of Any Generation, Size and Performance Level!
The RocketStor 5411A supports:
•Any SATA SSD or hard drive
•Any performance level: SATA I, II and III
•3.5" and 2.5" drive sizes
•Any capacity, including the latest 6TB models
- Simple Drive Connections
- The easy to access, open-topped drive bay makes adding or removing storage easy, and supports any standard 3.5" or 2.5" SATA hard drive or SSD.
- User Friendly Plug & Play Installation
- The RocketStor 5411A is a true plug and play USB 3.0 storage solution. It can be used with any PC or Mac system with USB support, and requires no driver or software installation. The RocketStor 5411A is fully backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.0 connectors, and can be freely moved between any of your computing systems as needed.
- Hot-Swap Ready
- The Rocket 5411A features built-in hot-swap support. Safely add or remove any disk, on the fly.
- SMART Green Energy Ready
- The RocketStor 5411A supports common Power Management features provided by Windows and OS X operating systems, such as Sleep Mode. The RocketRAID 5411A and hosted drive will enter a low-power state when the operating system is in sleep mode, in order to conserve energy and maintain optimal efficiency.