The blue Samsung Galaxy S III Mini SM-G730A 8GB AT&T Branded Smartphone delivers powerful handheld performance. This device is powered by a 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex A9 dual-core processor and has 1GB of RAM. This model stores up to 8GB of data and features a microSDXC slot, which supports microSDXC cards up to 64GB for additional storage capacity. The smartphone's micro-USB interface allows you to connect the device for mass-storage purposes and also serves as a charging port.
The Samsung S III Mini features a 4.0" Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, which is designed to produce robust images and color depth. The screen's 800 x 480 resolution enables you to view detailed content. For photo capturing and video chatting, this smartphone features a VGA front camera and a 5-megapixel rear camera. The rear camera also allows you to record high-definition 720p video, and is equipped with an LED flash for capturing images in low-light conditions.
High-speed Internet access is enabled by the smartphone's integrated dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity. Bluetooth 4.0 is built-in for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. NFC is also onboard, which allows you to quickly pair with other NFC-enabled devices but tapping the two devices together. The Samsung Galaxy S III Mini also has a removable 20000mAh battery that can deliver up to 8 hours of 3G talk time.
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- The Android operating system features a user-friendly interface, and is designed for intuitive multi-touch navigation. You can customize your home screen with frequently used apps and widgets, as well as create folders and shortcuts to often used items like system settings and bookmarked webpages. With the Android operating system, you will also have access to the Google Play Store, which offers a vast library of apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. And with native mass storage support, you can have your Android device interface with a computer for file management and content sharing.
- Camera Features
- 4x Digital Zoom
- Auto Focus
- LED Flash
- Photo Editing
- Sharing Capabilities: S Beam, Share Shot, Group Play, Bluetooth, Email, Gmail, Google Hangouts, Messaging, Picasa, Wi-Fi Direct
- Shot Modes: Auto, Night, Sports, Panorama, Sound & Shot, Beauty face
- Video Recording
- Business and Office
- Corporate E-mail/Calendar/Contacts
- Microsoft Office-compatible
- Mobile Device Management
- On-Device Encryption (ODE)
- Virtual Private Network
- Compatible Music Files: AAC, MP3, M4A/3GA, OGG, WAV, WMA; MP3/MP4/Music Tones
- Compatible Video Files: MP4/3GP,H.263, H.264, WMV, AVI
- Additional Features
- Samsung Traditional User Interface
- TouchWiz Widgets
- Noise Cancellation
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP, OPP, PAN (PANU only), PBAP, MAP, HID
- Downloadable Content
- Motion Gestures
- S Translator
- S Voice
- Samsung Widget Gallery
- Live Wallpapers