The Beyer Dynamic EA-86 is one of our most popular selling (and cost effective) camera mount shock absorbing shotgun microphone holders. It's an inexpensive, essential piece of equipment, which simply gets the job done. Essential because the microphone must be "floating" or isolated from the camera to avoid bumping, general handling and vibration (such as motor rumble, noise, hum, etc.).
The EA-86 consists of a one piece plastic "t" shape, that houses a flexible banded tube mount for the shotgun a built-in shoe mount and threaded is beneath. The threading serves to mount the entire housing to the end of a fish pole (for example) when camera mounting the shotgun just doesn't cut it for the scene.
- Camera mount shock absorbing shotgun microphone holder
- Universal, works with most all cameras and shotgun microphones
- Easy to use, simple, compact, one piece, sturdy construction
- Isolates microphone from moving, vibration, bumps and motor hum, etc.
- Built-in (male) shoe mount adapter
- Threaded hole underneath enables videographer to mount this housing on a fish pole, or microphone stand, etc.