A basic, all-manual SLR combination for students, the FM10 35mm SLR Camera with 35-70mm Lens will help you learn the art of photography the old fashioned way. Load, advance, and rewind the film yourself. Determine exposure manually with just a simple match diode centerweighted meter, and enter the settings on the aperture ring and shutter speed dial. Use any Nikon F-mount lens which has an aperture ring. You'll only need small, long-lasting button batteries for the meter (the shutter is all-mechanical) and some film. The FM10 is a basic camera that's a great teaching instrument and fun, too.
- An ideal 35mm SLR for students
- Fully manual focusing, exposure control, film loading, film advance, and film rewind
- Accepts all Nikon F-mount lenses with an aperture ring
- Simple centerweighted metering and match diode system
- Shutter requires no batteries
- Includes fitted case