The LTM Full Spectrum Pepper Pak Kit is a complete lighting kit, featuring 5 light heads, including 100W, 300W, 420W, 650W heads and a 400W soft head, plus scrims, barndoors, gel frames, reflectors, snoots, bulbs, clamps, light stands, and even a pair of leather gloves! The Pepper 100 is an extremely small Fresnel that can easily be placed in tight spaces. Used as an accent, eye or kicker light, this unit utilizes a 100W or 200W lamp and has a 1-15/16" (4.9 cm) flat Fresnel made of Pyrex glass.
The Pepper 300 can be used as a key, fill, or back light, yet is small enough to fit into hard-to-reach places. It has a larger lens of 3-1/8" (7.9 cm), like the Pepper 200.
A smooth and even field of light characterizes the Pepper 420 with its lens of 3-1/8" (7.9 cm). Using a 420W lamp, this unit is the workhorse of the miniature line of Pepper lights and has the added advantage of being able to run on voltages of 12, 24, 30 and 120.
The Pepper 400 Mini-Soft light produced soft, even, shadowless diffused light.
The Pepper 650 provides the "punch" needed to get the job done. A 650W lamp, a larger 4-3/8" (11.11 cm) lens and the ability to run on 110/220V electrical current differentiates this light from the Pepper 420. Great for larger fill and or key lighting. It's versatile--equally useful in the studio or on location.
- Convenient size
- Peppers are lightweight, flexible, rugged and compact
- Cool operation
- Cooling vents keep the unit operating at optimal temperatures, and prolong lamp life
- Soft diffused light
- Pyrex glass lens provides soft, diffused light with hard shadows
- Stay cool focus knob
- A stay-cool, thermally insulated knob drives the worm gear, moving the lamp forward or back into the spot or flood position
- Lightweight construction
- Features sturdy, lightweight construction and a powder-painted black finish