Excellent for acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals, the extremely versatile Shure Beta 57A Microphone is a dynamic microphone that provides optimal warmth and presence. The Beta 57A is appropriate for drums, guitars, vocals, and horns, giving true studio-quality sound.
The Beta 57A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range, ensuring high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimal off-axis tone coloration. Its neodymium magnet achieves a high signal/noise ratio, and a completely new hardened steel mesh grill design lets you take better advantage of proximity effect. The grill resists wear and endures abuse, too. The Beta 57A is an exceptionally versatile microphone, packaged in an advanced pneumatic shock mount.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration