The Shure WL184 is a super-cardioid subminiature lavalier microphone with signal characteristics ideal for general sound reinforcement applications. The super-cardioid pick up pattern provides adequate rejection of off-axis ambient signal that can cause noise and feedback. The low-profile subminiature design is ideal for applications where the microphone must be concealed. The hardwired 4 foot cable terminates to a 4-pin TA4-female connector which is compatible with Shure wireless transmitters and power supplies.
- Subminature Profile
- The miniature capsule is easy to conceal during video, broadcast, stage and sound reinforcement applications.
- Super-Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The super-cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the capsule, reducing noise and feedback.
- Full Signal Reproduction
- A wide frequency response and high SPL rating results in full, clear audio reproduction for speech.
- TA4-Female Connection
- The hardwired cable terminates to a TA4-female connection, compatible with Shure wireless microphone transmitters.