The AKG C3000 Studio Microphone is a cost effective studio condenser microphone well suited for project studio recording and live sound applications alike. The C3000 is an ideal choice for both vocals and instruments with its wide frequency response, cardioid polar pattern and high SPL capability. The -10dB pad switch maximizes headroom when capturing transient (peaking) signals, and a 500Hz low frequency roll off switch minimizes low-frequency noise, proximity effect noise and more. The microphone ships with a metal case and a shock mount.
- Gold-sputtered 1-inch large diaphragm with patented edge-terminated back-plate technology
- Proven performance for more than 15 years for both studio and stage
- Internal windscreen protects from wind and breath generated "pops"
- Well designed circuitry provides high SPL capability and low distortion
- Switchable attenuation pad enables for high SPL up to 150 dB
- Switchable low cut filter (500Hz, 6 dB/octave) eliminates proximity effect
- Comes complete with H 85 spider-type shock mount and metal carrying case