This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Ewa-Marine U-AZ Housing is an economical solution for using an autofocus SLR camera with long zoom lens (up to 9") near or just under the water's surface, manufactured from double laminated PVC and with an optical glass port. It is rated for dives of up to 66 feet (20 m) depth; perfect for snorkeling, shallow diving, or generally sandy, dusty, and humidity weather conditions. The U-AZ gives your camera the best possible protection while being fully operable. When not in use, it is relatively light and takes up little space.
A pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails fit together for sealing, tightened by knurled screw knobs. The housing's internal glove allows easy access to camera controls. If your setup is too buoyant underwater, the optional BF1 lead weight can be affixed to the bottom of the housing.
The U-AZ accommodates an autofocus SLR camera without shoe-mounted flash, with the maximum dimensions being 6.0 x 5.3 x 9.0" (150 x 135 x 229mm) WxHxD with lens and a 72mm maximum lens filter thread. Adapters for 52, 55, 58 and 62mm filter threads are included.
- An Ideal Near-the-Surface Solution
- The Ewa-Marine housing's perfect for use at or near the water's surface, such as in sailing or snorkeling, but is also practical for protection from harsh weather conditions
- Works with Autofocus SLR Cameras and Long Zoom Lenses
- The long, bellowed lens section of the U-AZ allows space for typical 75-300mm style telephoto zoom lenses
- Double Laminated PVC Construction
- Long lasting housing solution that is easy to maintain and packs in minimal space
- Non-Corrosive Clamping Rails
- The non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails are secured by knurled thumb screws
- Packs up Tight
- This housing takes a minimum of space when collapsed
- Battery Packs
- The specially profiled foam padding can be removed from the housing to allow room for a battery pack
- Optional Lead Weight
- Buoyancy can be changed adding optional BF1 lead weight
- Priced significantly less than conventional housings