The Matthews Doorway Dolly is designed with a wheel base of 28.25" without an extended axle. Overall length reaches 51" with a platform size of 27.5" x 41.5". The two side boards add 10" each. Ground clearance is 9" or 3" when inverted. Load capacity is 800 lb.
- Constructed with a wooden platform attached to a steel tubing frame. The platform is fitted with a recessed camera tie-down and is carpeted for a non-slip, low maintenance surface.
- Steering is accomplished with the use of a pull handle similar to a wagon, or it may be used in a secured upright position.
- There is an angled fitting to allow the push bar to tilt down 340 for more clearance between the Dolly and the operator.
- For extra low angles, the dolly can be inverted.
- The rear wheels extend outward to provide greater operating stability.
- All of the receivers have a Posi-V-Lock design when the pin is inserted, for a tight unitized fit.
- Can be equipped with Matthews Hot Buttons for use on straight or curved track.