An audiophile quality, professional stereo headphone, the Sennheiser HD600 utilizes "Duofol" two-layer diaphragm technology to radically reduce surface born resonance. A powerful Neodymium-ferrous magnet is optimized to control the motion of the diaphragm, which provides deeper bass without the loss of definition.
Complementing the diaphragm and driver magnets are triple wound aluminum voice coils, which housed in an acoustically transparent ear cup, maximizes the benefits of the open design. The HD600 is an ideal choice for the professional recording engineer, providing an uncolored and spatial rendition of any program material, especially classical music.
- Open circumaural high-definition stereo headphone
- High-quality open metal mesh earpiece-covers aid in delivering extremely transparent sound
- Computer optimized magnet system minimizes harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Duofol diaphragms to reduce standing waves for distortion free sound
- Neodymium ferrous magnet system ensures optimum sensitivity and dynamic response
- Extremely lightweight aluminum voice coils for highest transient response
- Very comfortable to wear due to BioNetic design
- Detachable Kevlar-reinforced OFC copper cable