The Photo Trail Backpack, Model 767, is the most compact backpack made of the Extreme Series materials; waterproofed, urethane-coated fabrics of the utmost strength. A layer of ABS plastic is found beneath the foam padded bottom for protection from carelessly plopping the pack on the ground. This compact backpack will hold cameras with attached lenses up to 11" long, making it excellent for wildlife and action sports photography. However, it is not too big for everyday multipurpose use. The main compartment is filled with adjustable, foam-padded dividers that will hold a multitude of lenses and equipment. Windowpane-Mesh pockets on the inside of the front panel are perfect for filters and small accessories. The 767 is fully compatible with the M.A.S. and S.A.S. Systems (Modular Accessory and Strap Accessory Systems).
The soft contoured harness spreads the weight across your shoulders. A waist strap and sternum strap further secure your rig. D-rings on the shoulder harness accept the N-11 strap to support a camera with the pack, rather than the photographer's neck. LockDown Rain Flaps tightly cinches down the the Giant Rain Flaps to provide an extremely weather resistant barrier to protect the main compartment zipper from the elements.
The entire backpack harness and hip belt can be stored in the zipper closing back panel, allowing the pack to be carried by the top or side handles like luggage or with an accessory shoulder strap like the camera bag. The QuickClip tripod attachment systems holds a professional tripod secure, balanced and ready. A light rain jacket and other bulky accessories can be stuffed in the large pocket on the front of the pack while an outer mesh pocket provides quick access to smaller items. Lash tabs on the bottom and sides allow you tie on extra equipment.
- Rain Flaps enclose the zippers from precipitation
- Hefty carrying handles (on top & sides) easily support a fully-loaded pack
- Self-healing coil zippers throughout
- Quick-Clip tripod attachment holds a professional tripod balanced and secure
- At 38 linear inches, it meets most airlines carry-on restrictions (although allowing 45 total linear inches, the most restrictive airline specifies parmaters of 22 x 14 x 9" - NOTE: Airline restrictions are subject to change. Always check with your carrier.)
WindowPane mesh panels for interior zippered pockets
Two exterior zippered pockets