The Pentax smc FA 43mm f/1.9 Limited Series Autofocus Lens (Silver) is a lens that delivers what is considered a "normal" perspective in 35mm and full-frame digital photography. It has a very fast f/1.9 maximum aperture for depth of field control and excellent low-light results. Multi-layer coating reduces ultraviolet rays and lowers surface reflection for sharp, high-contrast images. This amazingly compact (1" long) and lightweight (5.5 oz) lens makes it easy to always get the shot you want. The 43mm f/1.9 Limited Edition has robust construction for many years of use.
- The smc PENTAX FA 43mm F1.9 Limited offers exceptional high-contrast, high-resolution optics with minimal aberrations.
- Developed for PENTAX film SLR cameras, however full-frame optics are also compatible with PENTAX digital SLR cameras.
- The FA 43mm F1.9 Limited lens features the acclaimed PENTAX smc multi-layer coating to lower surface reflection, reduce ultraviolet rays and deliver clear, high-contrast images.
- The ultra-compact design weighs just 5.5 ounces and is just over an inch in length.
- A fast F1.9 aperture offers outstanding depth of field control in any lighting condition.
- The natural perspective of subjects makes this lens ideally suited for everyday use including indoor photography, traveling and hiking.