The Quik-Lok QL-400 is an adjustable, roll-around stand for drum machines/digital audio workstations/multitrack remotes and other small to medium sized "desk top" type equipment. This unique stand tilts front to back, rolls freely and smoothly around and adjusts (vertically) from 14.5" to 21" it can also hold up to 80 lb - (36.2 kg).
- Ideally suited for home, project, multimedia and professional recording studios
- Perfect stand for securely holding studio remote units, digital or analog multi-track recorders, midi data input devices and small mixers up to 26" deep
- Width, depth and tilt adjustable steel platform with padded cushions holds equipment firmly and safely in place
- Five wheel, easy roll, injection-molded plastic base with locking casters
- Locking height adjustability allows the user to be sitting or standing
- Expanded width range for wider equipment