The Rolls RM67 Mic/Source Mixer is versatile enough to handle applications ranging from sound reinforcement, home audio routing, recording, bar or club install and more. The RM67 features 3 balanced XLR inputs, switchable bettween Mic and Line level signal. +12 VDC phantom power is provided for powering condenser microphones. There are 4 stereo paired, RCA inputs for connecting consumer line level devices such as cassette decks, CD players etc.
The RM67 has individual channel gain controls for each Mic and Line input located in the front, and a Mic insert jack allows users to insert a signal processor such as a compressor or EQ. The Talk Over and Music/Program Priority signal control can momentarily the defeat or emphasize background signals, making the RM67 a sensible solution for public address paging or juke boxes.
- Both XLR & RCA I/O
- The RM67 features 3 balanced XLR inputs (ch 1-3) that are switchable to except either Mic or Line level signal. Also featured are 4 stereo paired RCA inputs (ch 1-4) for connecting consumer line level audio devices.
- Talk Over Feature
- The "Talk Over" feature gives Mic input 1 and Source input 4 priority over existing signal. This allows the RM67 to be used for paging or moderating a conference or discussion.
- Music / Program Priority
- Much like the "Talk Over" feature, Music priority allows similar operation with line signal as opposed to only microphones. When signal triggers the priority input, all other signal is defeated. Use this feature with devices such as juke boxes.
- Mic Insert
- The Mic Insert jack sets the RM67 apart from most other utility, rack mount mixers. The Insert can be used to connect signal and effect processors such as compressors, EQ's, reverbs, delays etc.
- Main & Record Outputs
- The Balanced 1/4" TRS phone provide low-noise, high-gain stereo outputs. Stereo RCA (L/R) connectors provide a separate stereo "Record" output to cassette decks, CD recorders, etc.
- Remote Volume
- A remote potentiometer can be used to control volume without having to be near the actual unit.
- Phantom Power
- The RM67 provides +12 VDC Phantom power to condenser microphones.