The improved version of the WH10, the Shure Model WH20TQG is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice pickup. It fits securely for active microphone users, such as aerobics instructors and musicians, with low visibility for stage appearances. The WH20TQG is suitable for any voice communications application where comfort and reliability are required. The WH20TQG has a cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern.
This provides greater gain-before-feedback and isolation from ambient noise and other unwanted sound sources, such as air-conditioning, musical instruments and loudspeakers. A carefully shaped frequency response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency rolloff to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid microphones during close-talk operation. An integrated elastic CROAKIES headband secures the headset comfortably. The headband, wireframe, and gooseneck are adjustable to accommodate any head size or shape. The WH20 is supplied with a foam windscreen and clothing clip.
- Lightweight wireframe and headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage.
- Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation.
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones.
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion.
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes.