The Lightware BP1417 GripPack is backpack that serves as a shooter's bag as well as a travel bag. It is made from ballistic nylon and its exterior is watertight and tough. It comes with a removable structured insert that has moveable dividers; that can handle a camera body, two or three lenses plus a flash and can be collapsed when not in use. An interior net pocket holds film or accessories and a hidden pocket sneaks extra cash or a passport. The bottom is water resistant so it can be set down in wet areas, and the back panel is made with a breathable mesh fabric for cooler carrying comfort.
The BP1417 has shoulder straps that are GripStrip compatible so accessories can be hung from the straps. There are two D-rings to hang things from and two side pockets for small items. It also comes with a business card/luggage tag pocket.
- Backpack that is also a shooter's bag and travel bag
- Removable, structured insert with moveable dividers can handle a camera body, two or three lenses plus a flash and can be collapsed when not in use.
- Two large exterior pockets
- Interior net pocket for accessories
- Hidden pocket for your extra cash or a passport
- Business card or luggage tag pocket
- Abrasion resistant bottom can be set down in wet areas
- Back panel is made with a breathable mesh fabric.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps are GripStrip compatible.
- Two D rings to hang things like light meters.