Porta-Trace/Gagne Trace-Master Opaque Projector - Gagne/Porta-Trace is proud to introduce its high quality, low cost line of opaque ad projectors. They come in (4) different models - for the beginning artist or casual crafter, to the serious artist or visual professional. Projecting Images against a vertical or horizontal surface is a fun and efficient way to trace an existing image or design. It easily allows the artist to size, visualize, or conceptualize even before beginning to reproduce an image.
This is a rugged unit built from heavy duty molded plastic featuring a 6.75 x 6.75" field of view* and can project the original image up to 20x. It also has the convenience of a handle and a bottom loading design, facilitating the projection of larger images by sections; by easily moving the projector to different areas of the image. Its quality 2 element lens projects the images clearly right out to the edge.
* field of view refers to the actual dimensions of the original image that is projected at a given time. This is driven by the mirror system in the design and is not to be confused with the opening or platen dimensions.
- Has a reducing and enlargement lens - reduces up to 70% of the original image; The lens is imprinted on each end for the different options
- Larger images can be projected in sections by moving the unit across the original
- Precision ground lens
- Bottom loading design facilitating the projection of larger images by sections
- Carry handle
- Two element lens projects the images clearly right out to the edge