The VT-737SP from Avalon is a single-channel, vacuum tube Class-A processor that combines a tube microphone preamp, instrument DI, opto-compressor, and a 4-band parametric EQ.
The high-performance channel strip provides incredible warmth, depth, and character to digital recordings, and is a perfect front-end for digital audio workstations and broadcast studios.
- Vacuum tube triode signal path
- High-performance microphone input transformer with +48V phantom power selection
- Instrument DI high source input with front panel connector
- High-gain switch boosts the overall gain of the preamplifier
- Full dynamic control from soft compression to hard- knee limiting can be achieved with threshold, ratio-compression, attack and release controls
- Special spectral control including de-ess is available with the dual sweep mid EQ to side-chain switch
- All discrete Class-A equalizer switchable between Pre/Post compressor
- High- and low-frequency bands provide the smooth characteristics of an all passive design
- Dual mid-bands include variable frequency and switched Q-width selection
- Range of the mid-bands is extended into the high- and low-bands by the use of x10 frequency multipliers
- Output level control provides a variable control of the overall signal path
- Large VU meter for output level and compressor gain reduction monitoring
- Switchable power supply